- Chilly jars of iced teas with mint, lemon balm stuffed inside.
- Watching bees hard a work. Hearing their buzzzz.
- Sitting on blankets outside for slow hours. Music. Looking up into tree branches.
- Picking berries and veggies and eat them in the field, still warm from the sun.
- Tomatoes – small, large, wrinkly, funny, ugly-beautiful, adorable.
- Standing in the cold creek. Watching crayfish zoom.
- Practicing the skill of skipping stones across the water.
- Flowers, flowers, flowers.
These are some of my summer wishes.