- Giving more time to witnessing the emerging, unfurling, loosening, growing, and changing that is spring.
- Looking under rocks for salamanders.
- Noticing the firsts of the season – dandelion, robin, fiddlehead, dogwood blossom, buttercup, forsythia…
- Preparing more nutritious meals.
- Cleaning and organizing our living space. Giving more away. Washing the wood floors and windows.
- “Love the earth into a luminous, precious stone.”
- Making offerings to the land.
- Playing music.
These are some of my spring wishes.